Professional Tax Preparation is the beginning of a good return. Tax laws are complicated. Whether you’re preparing returns for your business or filing an individual 1040 tax return, IRS compliance can be overwhelming. With so many important details to consider, it’s easy to make an error or omit something which could end up as a penalty or other unwanted problem with the IRS. Let our team of Enrolled Agents, CPAs and Tax Preparers bring their experience to bear on your tax return.
At Tax Clean Up, we expertly handle all aspects of tax preparation from individuals, partnerships and corporations to estates and trusts, and we’re on top of continuously changing tax laws and regulations. We offer comprehensive tax planning to maximize appropriate deductions and credit opportunities, and complete preparation and filing services for both current and late or unfiled returns.
Get These Tax Preparation Advantages and More:
- Save money this year with tax deductions you may have missed. We’ll also help you plan to take advantage of future deductions or credits.
- We’ll identify potential issues and, in many cases, help you solve them without the IRS ever knowing they existed.
- We can show you how to adjust and manage payroll withholdings to optimize cash flow and still meet your obligations.
- E-Filing – We’ll file your return electronically, to ensure the prompt return of your refund.
Need to Resolve Delinquent or Back Taxes?
If you’ve been “flying under the radar” with delinquent or back tax issues, talk to Tax Clean Up first. If you’ve got a pretty good record of paying taxes, we may be able to resolve the issue without ever raising eyebrows at the IRS. The sooner (and quieter) you get these handled, the better, but there are definitely better (and worse) ways to go about it.
Preparing Business Taxes? Let Us Help You With Your Books!
Having trouble keeping up with business bookkeeping duties? Call Tax Clean Up. We can handle your bookkeeping needs all year long and ensure you’re prepared for a successful tax season this year and years to come. Our team has helped businesses in the Colony, Carrollton, Lewisville and all over the Dallas area with their bookkeeping and tax preparation for several years, and we can do the same for you.
Types of Tax Returns We Prepare
- Form 940 Payroll Employer’s Annual Federal Unemployment (FUTA) Tax Return
- Form 941 Payroll Employer’s Quarterly Federal Tax Return
- Form 1040EZ Income Tax Return for Single and Joint Filers with No Dependents
- Form 1040A U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
- Form 1040 U.S. Individual Income Tax Return
- Form 1065 U.S. Return of Partnership Income
- Form 1120 U.S. Corporation Income Tax Return
- Form 1120S U.S. Income Tax Return for an S Corporation
- Form 1041 U.S. Income Tax Return for Estates and Trusts AKA Fiduciary Income Tax Return
- State Individual Income Tax Returns
- State Business Income Tax Returns and Reports
- State Franchise Tax Returns
- Form 1099 1099-MISC series
- Form W-2 Report of Wages
- Form 940/941
Nobody likes to think about taxes. Just think about Tax Clean Up when it’s time for yours! Call us today at 214-617-2020.