"Real Help, Right Now!"

The “I need help with my taxes” guide

Home / News & Updates / The “I need help with my taxes” guide

Have you tried to file your own taxes and it just never worked out?

Organizing your taxes can is like doing the dishes…
You know that they need to get done,
But for some reason you let them stack up

And now you have a sink full of dishes.

Nobody wants a sink full of dirty dishes.

But it must get done.

If you get easily distracted when doing your taxes,
Check out my tax guide here.

What I want to share with you today

Is the different types of professional assistance

You can get for your taxes.

Is it ok that I share that with you?

Great! 🙂

You will definitely want someone who is knowledgeable,

An expert with tax specializations

And most importantly looking out for your best in your budget

Let’s talk about the various types of professional you can seek out.

  • Tax Preparer

Tax preparers are persons that are highly trained and educated. They have no authority to represent clients before the IRS (except regarding returns they prepared and filed). This is like knowing a really good car mechanic that won’t overcharge you for just looking at your car.

  • Enrolled Agents

Compared to tax preparers, an enrolled agent can show you your taxes with an assessment. These are your advanced tax professionals. Enrolled agents are subject to a suitability check and must pass a three-part Special Enrollment Examination, which is a comprehensive exam that requires them to demonstrate proficiency in federal tax planning, individual and business tax return preparation, and representation. They must complete 72 hours of continuing education every 3 years

Enrolled Agents are like personal trainers, they will stick with you the whole way to get the results you want.

  • Certified Public Accountants

Licensed by state boards of accountancy, the District of Columbia, and U.S. territories. Certified public accountants have passed the Uniform CPA Examination. They have completed a study in accounting at a college or university and also met experience and good character requirements established by their respective boards of accountancy.

CPA’s not only can help prepare your taxes, but also help you save on taxes. They can be a little pricey at times, but a good one can help you understand the in’s and out’s of the tax system legally.

And, now you’re probably wondering…

“What about attorney’s?”


Attorney’s are definitely an important part of the process, but they aren’t ALWAYS necessary.

There’s two major cases in which you should seek out an attorney:

  1. If you’re seeking legal action against the IRS.
  2. If your case would be classified as a criminal case

Most importantly…

Find what’s best in your budget because you need something that won’t break the purse strings, but will also get back on track to achieve the financial goals that you want.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *